Here is the detailed schedule for documents verification of candidates for the post of Jr. Asstt. (Field Level) with reference to the Advertisement vide letter No. EAA/SIU/Esstt./7/2014/Pt.VIII/57 dated 15/10/2015 under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
The candidates are to produce the following original documents alongwith a set of self attested copies of the same documents before the verifying officer :
i. Age proof certificate.
ii. Educational qualification certificate.
iii. Computer Certificate.
iv. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
v. Certificate of Physically Handicapped clearly mentioning his / her degree / percentage of disability.
vi. Any document bearing photo identification document such as PAN card, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Caste Certificate, Ration Card and Students’ Identity Card issued by Recognized Educational Institutions etc. for identification of the candidates.
Ground for rejection of the application :
1) Application of those candidates who remain absent at the time of physical verification of documents as per the schedule date will be rejected.
2) A candidate is liable to be rejected, if he or she has not passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
3) Candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC category are liable for rejection in the reserved category if they fail to produce bonafied caste certificates issued by Competent Authority.
4) Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category are liable for rejection in the reserved category if they fail to produce bonafied disability certificate issued by Competent Authority showing degree / percentage of disability.
5) Candidates who are unable to produce valid age-proof or identification documents are liable to be rejected. Candidates of general category above 38 years of age and candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), PH, above 43 years, will be rejected.
No certificate of essential educational qualification and technical qualification acquired after the last date of submission of online application will be entertained in any circumstances.
No further extension of time for verification of documents will be allowed to any candidate beyond the scheduled date under any circumstances.